SEN Information Report



What is Special educational needs?

What are the areas of SEND?

What is a Disability?

Who are the best people to talk to in school about my child’s difficulties with Learning/Special Educational Needs?

What are the different types of support available for children with SEND in Hunningley?

What Policies support my child with SEND?

What interventions are available at Hunningley to support my child?

What other agencies can school use to support my child?

What happens if my child still requires extra support?

How does the school environment meet my child’s needs?

What extra-curricular activities can my SEND child take part in?

How will my child’s learning needs be assessed and their progress monitored?

How effective is Hunningley provision for children with Special Educational Needs?

What support do we have for you as a parent of a child with SEND?

How will we support your child when leaving this school or moving to another class?